You are using an unlicensed and unsupported version of Evoq Content Enterprise. Please contact email@example.com for information on how to obtain a valid license.
Code of Business Conduct
We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and extend this expectation to our suppliers.
The full Code of Ethical Business Conduct is available here, but we’ve summarized a few key points.
- We will conduct business in an ethical and legal manner.
- We will deal fairly with the Company's customers, suppliers, competitors and other persons.
- We will not take unfair advantage of anyone through manipulation, concealment, abuse of privileged information, misrepresentation of material facts or any other unfair‐dealing practice.
- Gifts or benefits of any kind or value offered to us or members of our immediate family during a request for proposals, quotations or information process or during contract negotiations must be declined and returned. We will promptly notify our supervisor and procurement point of contact.
- We and our immediate families may not improperly benefit because of our position in the Company, and we may not engage in activities inconsistent with the Company’s best interests or which disrupt the Company’s business relationships.
- We will not directly or indirectly compete with the Company, either personally or by being a director, officer, employee, representative or consultant for any person or entity that competes with the Company.
- We will not accept any form of compensation for services that we perform for, or in our position with, the Company from any source other than the Company.
- We, and members of our immediate family, will not directly or indirectly request, take, accept or receive any gift or gratuity from any person or entity with which the Company does business, or is likely to do business, if the acceptance, or the prospect of future gifts or gratuities, might limit us, or be perceived as limiting us, from acting solely in the best interest of the Company.
- We will not share, or trade on, material non‐public information that we possess about the Company or any other company.
- We do not discriminate against any employees, candidates for employment or suppliers because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, age, disability or status as Vietnam‐era or special disabled veteran.
- We will perform our duties in a manner that ensures the personal safety of employees, customers and members of the public.
- We manage our business in an environmentally responsible manner and comply with all applicable environmental requirements.
- We commit to sound environmental practices that maintain biological diversity and wildlife habitats and preserve the integrity of the planet.
- We will record all transactions in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, internal controls and securities laws. We will provide full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosures in our public information.